Sunday, February 19, 2012

He said what??

At the dinner table last night, Savannah & Noah were "talking"  about different colors, so Savannah asked Noah what's your favorite color??  Noah said. "Purple" (which we already knew) She then asked, "What's your second favorite color?"  (I wasn't sure he understood what that meant)  He thought for a second and then said, "Green."   WOW!

I had to prompt him but he asked, "What's your favorite color?"  Savannah said. "Blue."  So I thought great job, then Noah blurted out, "What's your second favorite color?" AWESOME, no prompting an appropriate response no help!!  I was SO PROUD of him & Savannah!!

I just feel that all success we have been experiencing lately is because of the "medicine" that we are on in the clinical trial.  We go back this week and we come off the medicine gradually over the next month.  I don't really know what to expect.   I pray the behaviors we were experiencing BEFORE do not come back full force!!  Praying daily about this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment