Monday, February 27, 2012

Hasn't been a week yet...

It's already a nightmare!!!  We are at the point in the clinical trial where we are "coming off" the medicine.  Hubby is still not convinced that he wasn't on the placebo.  After the 30 minute meltdown at dinner because of seating issues.  We were playing musical chairs at dinner.  He is having sleep issues again, he got up at 5:30 am this morning AHHH.  That's suppose to be my "quiet time" well not today.  He has been difficult all morning, I wonder how he feels, he can't really tell me how he feels.  I am just counting the days until March 22, 2012 that's when we go back to Vanderbilt and we can "for sure" get on the medicine.  It helped him SO much in alot of different areas communication, behavior, interactions with others, eating new foods, reading I know that when we get on the medicine he is going to continue to excel.

1 comment: