Friday, June 15, 2012

It's almost here.....

Tomorrow is the day Noah will be 10 years old where has the time gone...we didn't get a diagnosis until age 5 (because I didn't think there was anything wrong DUH!!!!). Five years from that point we have come ALONG way, I think back to the tantrums, not being able to take him anywhere, it seemed as if it were a chore to take him anywhere I know that sounds bad bit I think a lot of people can identify with that.

So the Ninjago part is ready we will have around 9 kids including mine, each family has a child with autism and a "typical"sibling COOL!!! I have to make a batch of gluten free cupcakes for one of our guests. I have been a baking fool today, one big sheet cake, two nine inch rounds for part of ninja cake, lemon cake for the moms tomorrow and the ninja cake for the kids. Everybody leaves with cake tomorrow!! I am super excited and super exhausted I want to take a nap but I don't think that will happen:(. I am watching the kids in the pool while I have a cup of coffee.  Headed to frost and decorate his cake...... to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment