Tuesday, October 30, 2012

When Things get Overwhelming

This is not a post about Noah or anything funny related to autism it's about feeling overwhelmed as a parent. How do we keep on keeping on?? I read parents with children with autism suffer from PTSD like a soldier?? Why is everything so hard? Why do I always feel like I should be doing MORE?? Why all the guilt?? Just as things are going good uh-oh roadblock!! This is just life happening but sometimes things just suck. I have always heard when one door closes another opens....please open a new door quickly for our family!! I am a firm believer in prayer so thatis where I will be the next few days!

1 comment:

  1. http://noguilelifeandotherstoriesfromautism.blogspot.com/2012/10/winner-my-memories.html

    some good news for you. I tried to find your facebook page but this will work. :)

    ReplyDelete